Saturday, April 27, 2013

it is finished.

praise the LORD. i finished my first year of college. i am officially sophomore. cha-ching! at indiana wesleyan, all of the freshman have a curfew and are required to check in every night. sunday - thursday curfew was midnight. friday curfew was two in the morning. and saturday it is one in the morning. this curfew really didn't faze me. i enjoy my sleep. however, there were times when it was difficult to remember to
check in. there was one night, during the week, that i was laying in bed and realized i hadn't checked in. it was 11:57, curfew is at 12:00. i had the pleasure of jogging down a flight of stairs at 11:57 to check in. BUT i don't have to worry about it anymore. see:

this, my friends, is aleshia--a desk worker--checking me in for THE VERY LAST TIME. can i get an amen? 

amen. 

probably this is super exciting. i am super excited to start my second year of college, my first year as a nursing major (instead of just pre-nursing), my second year as a youth leader at bethel friends church, and my first year as an RA of beckett east. 


i really am glad it is over, the first year that is. i miss all of my reed 2 west girls though. i am sad we won't all be together again next year but it was definitely fun and entertaining while it lasted. 

now i am on my way back to ALASKA. i am currently sitting in the seattle airport...and have been sitting here for a good two and a half hours...and still have a good hour to go. i was lucky enough to have the same screaming child behind me from columbus, ohio to chicago, illinois AND chicago to seattle. oh the joys of flying. but it is okay. myself and the gentleman next to me were able to laugh through the last hour during the constant, non-stop crying. (take note: reason #1 not to have children) 

nowwwwwwwwww. a video. this video is what got me through finals week. my roommate, lauren, was so sick of me quoting it. i hope it brings you as much joy as it did to me....even after the 100th time. =)


it's okay, you are allowed to watch it again. i sure did. 

until next time,
bethany

1 comment: