Thursday, August 8, 2013

sing a song.

day 2; sunday august 4; cummins family reunion 2013

i have 18 people staying in my house. 9 from my family and 9 from the cory/julie cummins family.
luckily we all go to church on time.


this is my precious 9 year old cousin laneah eating a piece of bread and a cookie for breakfast.
(okay so maybe we let some things slide.)


day 3; monday august 5; cummins family reunion 2013

yes...that was the only picture i took that day. moving on:

i had to go to work. i woke up at 4:00 AM and got home at 7:00 PM....and then the party started:


okay so yes i took a screen shot of my cousin's instagram picture. sue me.
(except don't. i am a poor college student.)

we walked and sang down town. 
the sky was beautiful. 
and the tourists got to enjoy (or choose not to enjoy) our wonderful gospel music.


i was trying to take picture of the beautiful sky. instead...i got my....*beautiful* brother.


the sky.


float planes at the warf.


walking down the dock.

after being downtown, we went to the park and played a game called grounders. it was super entertaining and fun. we got home around 10:15. i needed to wake up at 4:00 am for work. but it was so worth it. 

day 4; tuesday august 6; cummins family reunion 2013

i had to work tuesday too. (being an *adult* is lame stuff.) the cousins, however, had a fun day. they hiked up mount roberts and saw sister emily's boyfriend (quinn) and his family play in their music at the top of the tram. they also spent some time picking berries at grandma and grandpa's house.


they were kind enough to save me some.
i could have eaten all of them.


after work i met them at lena beach.


it was a beautiful day. complete with the sun. family. and more bug bites.
gotta love it.

 day 5; wednesday august 7; cummins family reunion 2013

i had to work again. (go figure.) lucky for me, they were waiting for me when i got home (actually they just came to my house for food...but whatever).


the lovely cora took this picture of me shoving my face with food.
(hey, you try working a 14 hour day and then tell me how hungry you are!)

we had a lovely meal outside on the poor before they headed to youth group and i headed to bed.

good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment